The Les Lilas chalet was constructed in 1891.
At that time, the original chalet was much more modest in volume.
It very quickly took up the hotel business, becoming the Les Lilas pension.
Several families followed on at the head of the pension, then of the hotel.
Each family gave it its personal touch, successively transforming the building.
At one time, there was a butcher’s shop where the La Chotte restaurant is to be found today.
We carried out a complete renovation of the old chalet from 2006 on, taking care to preserve the soul of the building. The external walls have not been modified.
Inside, everything has been modernised: bathrooms, insulation, electricity and heating supply, outside insulation, levelling the floors, arrangement of the rooms, etc…
The rest of the establishment has been renovated according to requirements.
We have replaced the old oil-fired heating with an air/water heating pump which provides heating and produces hot water. This transformation allows us to save energy and lower CO2 emissions. Our small contribution to benefit the planet.
To perpetuate the tradition of welcome and eating well in the establishment, we continue to seek to improve ourselves.